internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] http://www.allaboutbeer.com/wbf/

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bob Kucera" <bobkucera AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] http://www.allaboutbeer.com/wbf/
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:32:37 -0400

Sorry bout the bad experience KJ. I'll be glad to accompany anyone that
gets accepted as a volunteer if that would help. I never have time for
tasting but gotta admit its hard to frown on the idea of volunteers
taking advantage of the moment. However i'ld like to offer some service
to internetworkers - if anyone wishes to stay over here afterwords I
have an extra room and could provide the ride from and to my home, about
a mile from the event.

Bob Kucera
2337 Glendale Ave.
Durham, NC 27704