internetworkers - [internetworkers] Want some Ruby on Rails?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Want some Ruby on Rails?
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:17:12 -0400

Title: Want some Ruby on Rails?
Maybe you’ve watched that amazing 15 minute demo video on the official RoR site or maybe you’ve already installed Ruby and Rails and setup a web app in under an hour.  Either way you are frustrated with repetitive tasks Java/JSP, PHP and the like force you to endure and you want some RoR.  Raleigh on Rails is now taking registration for an 'Introduction to Ruby on Rails' training course October 2nd to October 5th, 2006 in Raleigh, NC. The course will be led by acclaimed author and trainer Dr. David A. Black whose recently published book 'Ruby for Rails' has been rated 10 out of 10 by Slashdot. " A stunningly well written explanation of real-world Ruby skills for Rails development."

http://www.raleighonrails.com

Feel free to call me if you or a friend is interested and I’ll be happy to chat with you about it.

Tony
919.277.0931

  • [internetworkers] Want some Ruby on Rails?, Tony Spencer, 08/31/2006