internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Recommendations on furniture delivery

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesign AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Recommendations on furniture delivery
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:20:55 -0400

-----Original Message-----
> From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org

> However, it is much more expensive than a couple of half
> loaded internetworkers with an old pickup.

I would be interested in a couple of half loaded internetworkers and an old
pickup as I need help with two home-office related tasks:

1)I need to get a leather loveseat out of my apartment and over to Colleen
McCarthy's house so I have more space in my home office which is rapidly
turning into a warehouse of un-inventoried merchandise for a part-time
retail business that I barely have time for.

2) I also need a couple of folks to help me take apart my home office
L-shaped wood desk (one side is attached to a lateral cabinet base); turn it
90 degrees; and slide over a storage bookcase to make room ... so that I
have access to two walls against which to put organizing cubbies and notes.
All computer equipment would have to be dis- and re-connected. Right now,

Right now one panel of the desk is facing into the room and my cat knocks
over or tries to play with anything that sits on it... so it's kind of
useless except as a kitty nap space. Feng Shui is nice for monthly
bill-writing by Junior League types, but in order to juggle multiple project
deliverables AND save the world, I really need to face both walls. I'll take
my chances that my 'fang sway-tailed' cat won't rush my back from the
doorway.

Beer and music provided... you name the brand ^_^

Susan LaBarre
idodesign AT earthlink.net
919-460-2873