internetworkers - [internetworkers] Ecco rocks

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Ecco rocks
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:47:01 -0400

Many thanks to the folks that steered me toward Ecco shoes. I am a convert
now. They are as comfortable as any shoes I have ever worn. Leather is all
find and dandy on the soles of shoes; however, Ecco uses something different
and better.

Being in predominately in sales and on my feet many hours of the day, I
appreciate comfortable shoes more than words could ever tell.

Now, if we could just figure out a way to get the Danes to export Tuborg
Porter, life would be even better.

Have a wonderful weekend!

seeya,

jim