internetworkers - [internetworkers] Auto paint work needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Kimsal" <mgkimsal AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Auto paint work needed
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:12:29 -0400

Hello all:

While it's not 'work' related specifically, we've had some good recommendations here lately and I'm
looking for another one.

http://fosterburgess.com/kimsal/?p=104 has a little story about how a falling street sign has damaged my car.  I need to get a small area of the hood and driver side front panel touched up.  I got one estimate this morning for $738, which is more than a bit out of my price range.  This is not under insurance, and I might not get reimbursed for this at all (lot of finger pointing going on).

If anyone can recommend a good, reasonably priced body/paint work place, preferably in the mini-city area (I guess that's what it's called - I work near Capital and Spring Forest!), I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

--
Michael Kimsal
http://webdevradio.com

  • [internetworkers] Auto paint work needed, Michael Kimsal, 07/28/2006