internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Car Windshield replacement?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther-l AT mailsnare.net
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Car Windshield replacement?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:09:16 +0000

Safelite did my windshield replacement in 1999. They were on the 'recommended
vendors list' of my car insurance company. They did the "service from mobile
vehicle" thing with me. I think they had to move the schedule 1 day due to
rain, and then they had to reschedule to bring a new gasket (the first one
broke when being taken out of the packaging).

My crack started small, and got larger than a dollar in 3 days.

My memory of the transaction was fuzzy - I don't have that car anymore.
Esther