internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] car repair, NOT for an import

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Boggs" <saboggs AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] car repair, NOT for an import
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:23:14 -0400

A friend recently recommended Park Auto Service in RTP to me (on Chin Page Road, near Miami beyond the Cree buildings). I took our Mercury wagon there and they told me that I didn't need about $700 worth of work that University Ford had recommended six months ago. Even though I'd asked them to align the tires, they told me that the alignment was fine.

It's family owned, small, seems popular. They don't have a shuttle, but a mechanic will drive with you to your office in your car and then take it back to the shop.

Park Auto Service
(919) 941-1936
5213 Chin Page Rd
Durham, NC 27703