internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Auto Servicing for My 97 Honda

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Auto Servicing for My 97 Honda
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:28:30 -0400

On 6/15/06, raustin3 AT nc.rr.com <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
If you work in the park, the best place for Hondas and Toyotas (and
their expensive clones) is WASP Auto http://waspautomotive.com/.
They cart you to and from the place near 54/55 intersection.
I go there exclusively for my Accord. Good luck, Roger

Wasp Auto is awesome. My wife and take our Toyota and Subaru
there *and* they have free wireless in their waiting room. (I
just used it yesterday while I had my clutch replaced.)

They're also a Mac only auto shop, FWIW. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace