internetworkers - [internetworkers] swimming pool open for the summer season

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] swimming pool open for the summer season
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:43:01 -0400

Having our own pool may be a little extravagant; nonetheless, it was well worth the investment in 2005 after seeing the smiles on our children. Our Summer pool season began over Memorial Day Weekend 2006 along with many other pools in the area.

http://www.neuse.net/pool.shtml

Pictured are a couple of photos from last season's celebration party. Attendance was a little sparse yet fun was had by all. We wonder if the accommodations did not suit the crowd or the food, chocolate fudge pops, was not in style.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Regards,

Jim
--
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies. Established in the Carolinas 1997.

  • [internetworkers] swimming pool open for the summer season, Jim Ray, 05/29/2006