internetworkers - [internetworkers] Tri-XML 2006 looking for speakers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mitch Amiano <mitch.amiano AT agilemarkup.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Tri-XML 2006 looking for speakers
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:17:39 -0400

This is Mitch Amiano, tracks manager for the Tri-XML 2006 event.

Doing something interesting with blogging, wiki, podcasting, rss, or anything else having to do with community authoring?
This year we've put in a two miscellaneous tutorial tracks on the third day to offer attendees exposure to these technologies.
However we still haven't found speakers to fill up those slots!

If you think you have something to speak about on these or related topics, please reply to Mitch.Amiano AT AgileMarkup.com and we can get you more details. Don't delay, since it is very late in our preparation cycle.

Regards,

Mitch

Btw, speakers attend the event at no charge.

  • [internetworkers] Tri-XML 2006 looking for speakers, Mitch Amiano, 05/26/2006