internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Builder recommendation? (home addition)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "marcia AT nc.rr.com" <marcia AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Builder recommendation? (home addition)
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:46:01 -0400

Thanks. I did contact BlueSky yesterday, and they will be sending somebody
over to give us an estimate.

I also spent some time at the BBB website, and found 4 complaints on their
profile. All have been resolved, but they were the ones with most reported
complaints... but again, I think they all have problems every once in a
while.

Thanks again.