internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Builder recommendation? (home addition)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: marcia AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Builder recommendation? (home addition)
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:36:44 -0400

marcia AT nc.rr.com wrote:

I’d like to ask if anybody has a recommendation, or non-recommendation, for
a contractor or company to build a home addition (attached 2-car garage +
bonus room) in the Cary/Apex area?
Thanks!
Marcia

We are currently working with BlueSky (www.blueskyservices.com) to renovate a master bath. The actual work has not yet started, but we like the way they are managing the project. Our rep there is Cory Hubbs and he can be contacted at Office 919.743.0030 / Cell 919.369.5515.

Craig Duncan