internetworkers - [internetworkers] free printers!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joel Elliott" <joel_elliott AT unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] free printers!
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:32:55 -0400

I have a couple of printers I'm trying to give away. They are high
mileage HP LaserJets, a 4si and a 5si, both with envelope feeders (image
attached). They're yours if you'll come and haul 'em off. While they
have seen a lot of use, they've been used primarily as envelope
printers.

Location: National Humanities Center, 7 Alexander Drive (on the same
drive as the NC Biotech Ctr).

Send email directly to me -- not the list -- if you're interested.

Joel Elliott
joel_elliott AT unc.edu

  • [internetworkers] free printers!, Joel Elliott, 05/24/2006