internetworkers - [internetworkers] Seeking web application developer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Karim Nassar <karim AT karimnassar.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Seeking web application developer
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:13:24 -0400

I hope sending this to the list isn't a major faux pas.

I'm posting this because we desperately need to locate someone for this position. Please note that I don't work for Unicorn... they are hiring to fill a job for us.

--Karim

-----------------------

Unicorn Staffing is seeking a highly motivated PHP programmer to fill a long-term full-time temporary position. The Online Services Developer will work on a team designing, programming, testing and deploying a large web application portal for public use with attention to server load, efficiency, and scalability.

Candidate must be familiar with object-oriented programming in PHP, JavaScript for dynamic HTML, current and emerging web standards, and relational databases (MySQL preferred).

Ideal candidate would also have experience with Model-View-Controller architecture, Cascading Style Sheets, and XML. Familiarity with information design and interface design principles is a huge plus.

Candidate will be expected to immediately hit the ground running in the codebase and should work well independently. At the same time, candidate must be a team player with an upbeat attitude.

Contact:

Christina Jarvis
Unicorn Staffing
844-1960
844-1940 (fax)
ChristinaJ AT unicornstaffing.com

begin:vcard
fn:Karim Nassar
n:Nassar;Karim
org:Karim Nassar Design
adr:;;;Raleigh;NC;27609;USA
email;internet:karim AT karimnassar.com
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.karimnassar.com
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • [internetworkers] Seeking web application developer, Karim Nassar, 05/19/2006