internetworkers - [internetworkers] Anyone want an unlocked Treo 650?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Anyone want an unlocked Treo 650?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:36:17 -0400

I'm upgrading to a new smart phone and I will no longer be carrying my Treo
650 so I'd gladly sell it if anyone is interested.

It is the Treo 650 and I purchased it from Cingular last August but I have
unlocked it so you may use it with any carrier. This is the last Treo that
runs Palm OS.

Add ons:
pTunes (software for mp3's and streaming internet radio that looks like
iTunes)
PDANet (software that makes it easy to tether your Treo to your laptop and
use it for internet connection)
1GB SD card
TuSSH (ssh client)

Tony