internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] What do you do when your Mac locks up?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] What do you do when your Mac locks up?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:45:31 -0400

Title: Re: [internetworkers] What do you do when your Mac locks up?
Perfect!  That is exactly what I was looking for!  I’ve written it down for future hang ups.
I’ve already overcome nearly all the “I know how to in Windows” things and I’m liking my Mac.  Finder sucks though.  At least PathFinder was just released in universal binary and its a bit better.