internetworkers - [internetworkers] 20 apr 2006 cary chamber business after hours gig

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] 20 apr 2006 cary chamber business after hours gig
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:54:51 -0500

some local musicians are teaming up with the mayor of cary to play a couple of sets on 20 apr 2006 at the cary chamber business after hours from 5-7 pm. i put my music site back on the web this weekend:

http://www.terrapinjunction.com

there's a 1995 photo of several of us with the band stranger things playing at raleigh's brewery as well as miner and i playing with the band whirled peas in 1998 at chapel thrill's cat's cradle.

more on the location when it becomes known.

regards,

jim

ps i had quasi retired from music a few years ago when my children came into the picture. it is a tough pill to swallow when you play gigs late at night nearly each weekend, run a business and have two small children. 5-7 pm is my kind of gig. the other ones had to go.

--
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies. Established in the Carolinas 1997.

begin:vcard
fn:Jim Ray
n:Ray;Jim
org:Neuse River Network, Inc.
adr:;;2610 Vanderbilt Ave.;Raleigh;NC;27607-7247;US
email;internet:jim AT neuse.net
title:President
tel;work:919-838-1672 x111
note:Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.neuse.net
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • [internetworkers] 20 apr 2006 cary chamber business after hours gig, Jim Ray, 03/26/2006