internetworkers - [internetworkers] Airplane pull at RDU?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Airplane pull at RDU?
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:24:20 -0500

So earlier I was driving home, and caught part of a promo on
96 Rock, something about an "airplane pull" for charity out
at RDU, sometime in the indeterminate future...

Strangely though, I can't find any info on this event
now... Google turns up nothing, there's nothing
on the 96 Rock website, etc.

Was I dreaming or what? Do any of you happen to know
anything more about this event, or at least hear the
same promo I did?? I'm starting to question my
sanity...

TTYL,

Phil
--