internetworkers - [internetworkers] Bid for Bachelors

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Bid for Bachelors
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:23:34 -0500

Hi Folks,

I know that most of you are male, and would probably not be interested in
bidding on a bachelor-- even for a good cause-- but you might have a sister
sister-in-law, mother, mother-in-law, female friend (or former girlfriend)
who would.

One of the organizations to which I belong, the W5, sponsors the Bid for
Bachelors for the Women's Center of Wake County every year. The date for
this year is Feb 4th, the location is Exploris, and the tickets are $25 in
advance, $35 at the door. You can get all the details at
http://www.wcwc.org/bachelorbid/index.html

Would you please forward this to anyone that you think might be interested?
Last year we raised $42 for the Women's Center, which offers many, many
services to women in need. These women could be your sister, sister-in-law,
mother, mother-in-law, female friend (or former girlfriend), or daughter.

Thanks much!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSEE, BSMT, MBA, PMP
Sr. Project Manager
Brightline Compliance
Product Development & Technical Operations
2530 Meridian Parkway, Suite 300
Durham, North Carolina, 27713
(919) 806-4217
http://www.brightlinecompliance.com