internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Verizon DSL

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Verizon DSL
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:12:26 EST

As a general aside, I thought it was best to get your DSL from the folks who own the switches and wires feeding your home. BellSouth rules in my area and has always provided the best speeds. Others I tried  apparently bought some huge service package from BellSouth and resold a smaller package to me. These other providers either didn't buy or weren't offered the top speeds.

Don B