internetworkers - [internetworkers] Verizon DSL

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <pwcory AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Verizon DSL
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 23:22:33 -0500

Any Verizon DSL users in Internetworker Land? If so, how's your experience with the service been? Their prices are currently significantly less than I am paying for Earthlink High Speed, or what RoadRunner charges.

My main concerns are stability and remote access to my home machine. We're looking to cut costs, and we can live with less download bandwidth. :-)

Paul