internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] WRT54G version 5

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] WRT54G version 5
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:35:55 -0500

On Nov 30, 2005, at 11:15 AM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

On Nov 30, 2005, at 10:50 AM, Jason Tower wrote:

actually it's openbsd :)

OK, Ok, here's your plug: Jason Tower did the install, and a fine
job he did as well. We can't recommend his services enough!

Seriously, though, he does fine work. I've got a company to run, and
just because I could technically spend my time configuring BSD to be
a router, it would be a really stupid waste of my time.

[1] http://openbsd.org/
[2] http://cerient.net/