internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Privacy Place Survey

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Privacy Place Survey
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:53:04 -0500

Tanner,

Are you referring to the fact that it's an HTML e-mail that loads images or is there a specific tracking technology in it, like a web bug or some such?

The privacy place web site has their policy at  http://theprivacyplace.org/policy.html. It specifically covers hw they use information collected as part of the survey. It also has the e-mail address and postal address of the person you can contact and express your concerns.

Calvin