internetworkers - [internetworkers] study materials for PMI certification

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: nkramer <curvyart AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] study materials for PMI certification
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:00:56 -0500

It's finally time for me to get my PMI certification, now that I've
been doing the job for years.

What study materials do you recommend that I seek out or avoid? How
log did you study before taking the exam? I'll happily buy you lunch
for the opportunity to pick your brain on this. :)

Nancy

  • [internetworkers] study materials for PMI certification, nkramer, 11/14/2005