internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Amiga users

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Amiga users
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:56:26 -0500

Thanks Scott. I have indeed already started a thread on Usenet as well. It appears the comp.sys.amiga heirarchy has not gone away and is in fairly frequent use. I will continue to pursue aid and assistance there.
I had a person already offer me an Ethernet card for 75 euros (not counting shipping/VAT charges of course)

I'm going to hope for a domestic and cheaper solution.

Lyman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chilcote" <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>