internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Access queries using SQL

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: debra AT hesketh.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Access queries using SQL
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 20:56:21 -0500

Debra Chamra wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good forum for help in creating a SQL query in Access
2000? I want to be able to submit my database so that the folks can see
what I'm trying to do.

SQL queries are the same in almost all dbs including the various
Access systems. Are you looking for help with Access queries or
the other functions of Access?
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.