internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Access queries using SQL

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: debra AT hesketh.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Access queries using SQL
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:16:35 -0500

Please ignore the double posting.  I was clearing out all the junk mail and cleared that message without looking at the list.  My mistake.  :)

uzoma

On 11/1/05, Debra Chamra <debra AT hesketh.com> wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good forum for help in creating a SQL query in Access
2000?  I want to be able to submit my database so that the folks can see
what I'm trying to do.

And of course, I'd gladly send it to any Internetworkers with such
expertise.  :)

Thanks,
Debra

---