internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Live Chat for eCommerce

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Rasch <rasch AT raschnet.com>
  • To: kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Live Chat for eCommerce
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:44:31 -0400

Kurt Schlatzer wrote:

David Minton <> wrote:

Does anyone have any experience integrating live chat with an
eCommerce implementation? Any suggestions?

I just test-drove PHPLive. It's hosted or source code (your choice), cheap
and feature-rich.

http://www.phplivesupport.com/

We just switched away from PHPLive Support after having 3 months of issues with thier hosted solution faltering at least 2-3 times per week for hours at a time. We ultimately went with BoldChat for the best mix of price and features.

-David