internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] spam filtering service recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] spam filtering service recommendations?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:23:39 -0400

On 9/26/05, John Broome <jbroome AT gmail.com> wrote:

> Ahh, i saw this "You can contact us in order to be evaluated as part
> of our limited non-public beta program by emailing us at
> beta AT enemieslist.com."
>
> on http://enemieslist.com/about/

Is Steve Champeon still on this list? Since it looks like it's his
baby, perhaps he can clear up everything. (always go to the
source, I say ;-) It looks rather interesting. With the amount of
spam I get these days, I'd be interested in beta testing it. It certainly
can't be worse than my current Maia Mailguard setup. :-(

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace
--
Tanner Lovelace