internetworkers - [internetworkers] A discussion on wireless technologies for downtown Chapel Hill tomorrow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] A discussion on wireless technologies for downtown Chapel Hill tomorrow
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:11:13 -0400

We're having our regular meeting of the Technology Committee tomorrow.
And being that our meetings are open to the public, I thought I'd let
you know that there will be a short discussion on wireless
technologies in this meeting. If anyone has any suggestions of
wireless technologies and companies that offer them, please come by.
If you can't make it, just shoot me some links. This isn't your only
opportunity to participate so no worries. We are not in full swing
just yet. Since there will be an opening on the committee soon, this
may be a good chance to get a feel of the committee if you are
interested.

Technology Committee Meeting
Chapel Hill Town Hall
2nd Floor Training Room