internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ISO Local Architect

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ISO Local Architect
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:36:09 -0400

At 03:00 PM 6/23/2005, matusiak wrote:
>Hello all --
>
>Can anyone recommend a decent architect or firm working in the
>Triangle area? I'm looking for someone who works within the Not So
>Big or Susanka (http://susanka.com/) realms.

Jon Zubizarreta he's a - though he just left for Spain and will be gone until July 5th.
jon AT innovativedesign.net
829-0547

Will Alphin does design and build and does very nice (and smallish) stuff.
Will AT alphindesignbuild.com
829-0109

HTH,
Heather

---
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12
hesketh.com/inc. fax: 919.834.2554

hesketh.com :: 10 years of superior Web design and application development

We're hiring!
http://www.hesketh.com/about/careers/