internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] ISO Local Architect

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bruce" <bruce AT synthesiscreative.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] ISO Local Architect
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:57:29 -0400

Try Jim and Gaston at:

Jim Spencer Architect
304 E Main St Ste C
Carrboro, NC 27510
(919) 960-6680

They do residential and commercial. The most recent commercial project
awarded is the redesign of Cats Cradle complex. They are nice guys and
about as reasonable as you'll find.

Bruce DeBoer
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Synthesis
112 S. Blount St. Ste. 101
Raleigh, NC 27601
Main: 919-523-6385