internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RE: CBC Brewery Tour, June 25, 2005, 1:00 PM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RE: CBC Brewery Tour, June 25, 2005, 1:00 PM
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:49:30 -0400

<9> beers for <$5!> When I were a lad, used t'drink all night for 'buck.

<second person>
By jove, you were (un)lucky, we used t'drink till dawn for h'apenny!

<third person>
H'apenny! By jove you were rich! Used to get school band six flags
t'wind for that money.

<...>

<nth person >
fuck y'all! Used to get whole group flying high like wind, weaving like
bird and hootin' to boot, all for going to free tasting in holly springs.

<n+1th person>
Must have gotten them some investors advice!

<first person>
aye, fuck em!

<thanks comment="ahem" disclaimer="anything allowed" />
<drink="hootch" beer="excellent only" drive_status="nogo" souvenir="too
expensive" />
<ciao baby=true />