internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Favorite Used Media Stores in Triangle Area

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin.powers AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Favorite Used Media Stores in Triangle Area
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 15:32:16 -0400

thanks dave. CD alley is one of my favorites.

On 6/6/05, matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:
Best new and used cds in the Triangle -- CD Alley on Franklin St. in
Chapel Hill.  They also sell concert tix to most local venues.  They
are there in a pinch and can order just about anything you'd want.
Not exactly the place to seek out the Top 40 Pop hits, but beyond
that, they've got it.

Also next door, Internationalist Books.  Not sure if they sell used
media or not, but their prices aren't too shabby for an independent
book seller.  All the Liberal Indoctrination materials you'd ever need.

Both conveniently parked between two Chapel Hill staples -- Hazmat
and University Massage.  All of which is sandwiched between two
bastions of fine dining on Franklin Street -- La Trattatoria (sp?)
and McDonald's.

Gotta love Franklin Street!  Ahhh... Chapel Hill.  "Why ever leave?"
dave m.

On Jun 6, 2005, at 1:53 PM, Calvin Powers wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I am collecting a list of the best used media stores in the
> triangle area. I am specifically looking to buy CDs and records,
> but could also use suggestions for places to buy DVDs and books.
> Send me your favorites, I'll compile the list and post back here.
>
> cp.

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/