internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] News Flash-- Dinosaurs coexisted with Humans

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] News Flash-- Dinosaurs coexisted with Humans
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:28:03 -0400

Oh, yes. The Creation Evidence Museum. The only place where
footprints have been found along with footprints of dinosaurs.
Footprints found by "Scientific Creationists". On land owned by a
Scientific Creationist.

Clarence Darrow, paging Mr. Darrow, there is a Mr. William Jennings
Bryan to to see you...

Greg