internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Everyone Tiger Up?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Smith <paul AT blinkylights.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Everyone Tiger Up?
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 11:53:36 -0400

Paul Cory wrote:
Alas, I will have to wait for the Tiger experience. I have to use the Cisco VPN software for work, and it doesn't work under Tiger yet. :-(

Paul

Yep, same here. I'm glad I saw that VPN problem on some mac discussion site before I went and upgraded, 'cause I'd be in trouble if I hadn't.
It's got me thinking about using my Linux box for the VPN client, and then using Linux as the gateway to my work LAN for the other machines on my home net. Trouble is, I just don't have time to tinker with it right now (to busy /using/ the VPN for work).
If I get some free time, and I get it working, I'll post up a quick how-I-did-that.
If you hear anything about an updated Cisco client, or another workaround, be sure and let me know!

--P