internetworkers - [internetworkers] "Small Press Startup" 75-min Interview

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ info AT mindbenderstudios.com" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] "Small Press Startup" 75-min Interview
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:10:31 -0400

I don't _think_ Jason or Jamie are on this list (at least I've never seen
them post), but there's likely a few here who know them--and even more who
could be interested. This is the latest freebie from my online audio book
project:

Carrboro multimedia artist Jamie Bishop interviews Jason Erik Lundberg of
Cary-based Two Cranes Press, publisher of SF chapbooks and a short story
collection by Big Fish author Daniel Wallace. A 75-minute, informative
listen for anyone interested in starting up her or his own small press
publishing venture. DRM-free MP3, AAC, and Ogg Vorbis audio downloads
available.

http://www.telltaleweekly.org/audiobooks/2005/04/jason_erik_lund.php

Enjoy or ignore.

Alex.

--
http://www.alexwilson.com - Alex Wilson Studios LLC
http://www.alexwilson.com/journal.php - Peers & Peerless

  • [internetworkers] "Small Press Startup" 75-min Interview, Alex Wilson, 04/24/2005