internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: Creative uses for new PowerBook Sudden Motion Sensor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: Creative uses for new PowerBook Sudden Motion Sensor
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:48:12 -0500

On Mar 23, 2005, at 1:14 PM, Scott Lundgren wrote:

I have one of the PowerBooks with this ability to built into it, but I've
been very reluctant to pick it up and use it in this manner to trigger a
device built to maintain the internal safety of the PB. To me it seems
like doing a cool trick with the sensors for an airbag of a car.

True, but I think you could die messing with the airbag sensors, but I think the risk is a little lower with the hard drive ones :)