internetworkers - [internetworkers] RE: reboots, etc.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Robinson, Mark" <mrobinson AT jackson.gannett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RE: reboots, etc.
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:36:43 -0600

As a long-time lurker on this list, I find it interesting that these OS holy
wars are still going on.

We use a combination of XP, OS9 and OSX at work, and without question both XP
and OSX are solid. I can't remember when we had to reboot either one. As for
OS9...pretty pitiful.

And yes, we create material for print, web and other interactive on *both OS*
platforms...it's the applications that really matter, not so much which box
I'm on at the moment.

--Mark