internetworkers - [internetworkers] Wireless Broadband

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dan Wilson" <sipacate AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Wireless Broadband
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:24:00 +0000

Hi Follks,

I just checked with Alltel and they offer an broadband wireless service. One manner is though a PC --> USB link, the other is a PCMCIA card.

Here is a contact:

natalie.morrow AT alltel.com

She will get you any information you need.

I wonder how long it will be until we can have lan parties outside......

Happy Wireless!

  • [internetworkers] Wireless Broadband, Dan Wilson, 03/11/2005