internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] huge site with Dreamweaver

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bruce" <bruce AT synthesiscreative.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] huge site with Dreamweaver
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:04:28 -0500

Yes - you need a dynamic web solution. Go to www.synthesiscreative.com

Dreamweaver is good for small sites but you are asking for trouble with
anything larger than 50 - 100 pages. Contribute is nice but be prepared
to be the web master and manage navigation for them. If your not a
Dreamweaver guru you'll have to become one.

Bruce DeBoer
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Synthesis
112 S. Blount St. Ste. 101
Raleigh, NC 27601
Main: 919-523-6385