internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 401(k) for Sole Proprietor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 401(k) for Sole Proprietor
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:22:51 -0500

I think you are limited to a SIMPLE IRA or some other type of IRA. Which is not really a limitation.

On Mar 3, 2005, at 2:43 PM, Colleen McCarthy wrote:

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know if I can make a 401(k)-type of deduction if I have a sole
proprietor business? Do I have to be an S Corp or LLC?

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(h) 460-0641