internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Hypothetical Road Trip

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: Internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Hypothetical Road Trip
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:21:51 -0500

On Feb 24, 2005, at 1:10 PM, Roger Austin wrote:

I am planning a hypothetical two week road trip and I am
looking for any ideas for "don't miss"/"don't bother" places
to visit along the way. It becomes anti hypothetical later.
The trip would start in Raleigh, go West to Berea and
Paducah, KY, to St. Louis and Kansas City, MO. From KC through
Iowa to La Crosse, WI, then back to Raleigh through the great
Midwest. Then again, the itenerary might be reversed or
embellished if necessary.

Mammoth Caves in KY are incredible.