internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Hypothetical Road Trip

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kelly Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Hypothetical Road Trip
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:28:57 -0500 (EST)

> I would mostly be interested in the great eating establishments,
> museums, Etc. Anyone had barbeque in St. Louis and/or Kansas City?
> Any ideas, suggestions, or comments are welcome. Thanks, Roger

My partner who lived in Kansas City for grad school still speaks of Arthur
Bryant's with such fondness that a small tear forms in the corner of his
eye. Or, perhaps it is drool from his mouth - I can't remember.

Anyhow, info here:
http://www.arthurbryantsbbq.com/

He used to go to the "original" location, 1727 Brooklyn Avenue, K.C., MO,
816-231-1123 - but there are 2 other locations as well. Recommended is the
"burnt ends" sandwich.

Cheers
KJ