internetworkers - [internetworkers] RE: Health Insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Steve Steele" <info AT mindbenderstudios.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RE: Health Insurance
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:55:10 -0500

>Hi Folks,

>I know that a lot of you carry or have carried your own health insurance.
>What are the best deals that you have found?

>Thanks!

>Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
>GO, LLC
>(h) 460-0641

Blue Cross Blue Sheild has been my choice primarily
because I trust the organization. I've heard nightmare
stories how some of these fly-by-night insurnace
companies hide behind coverage loopholes when you
need them.

We looked at other places whose prices were comparable
and just felt more comfortable with BCBS.

Steve S.