internetworkers - [internetworkers] hackers and foodies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] hackers and foodies
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:22:14 -0500

In a conversation with an overseas friend recently, he observed that in
his circle of programmer friends many are also serious cooking fanatics.
He was wondering at the correlation.

Got me to wondering if that runs true, so I thought I'd hit my handy
dandy hacker survey pool. I know of a few hacker foodies, and our own
Greg Cox is the food critic for the N&O. But I don't really know how
deep this runs. Should we have the next Gathering at A Southern Season?

So: Who among us here really loves to cook? Tell your stories.

As for me, my cooking passion of late is greens, particularly collards
and creasy greens. Amazing healthy food, especially when seasoned with
pork and onion and red pepper. Yum!

TaB
Thomas A. Beckett, JD & MBA Business Law and Consulting
828-713-1668 <http://www.tbeckett.com> 919-824-5696
Authentication instructions: <http://www.tbeckett.com/verification.html>