internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] gravel

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jay Biddle <jay_biddle AT direcway.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] gravel
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:02:23 -0700

I get all my gravel in Golden Colorado.... The delivery charge might be a bit steep..

Jay Biddle
Nederland Colorado

matusiak wrote:

On Feb 7, 2005, at 3:31 PM, DonBartholf AT aol.com wrote:

Two people stand out in the North Chatham area. I go with Lutterloh Farms (Charles Lutterloh)or North State Grading (Weldon Horton). They are both excellent, honest, and spread from the tailgate with the best of them. Both will be happy to discuss your needs and direct you to the type of gravel that is recommended for your application. If you have any questions about ordering, gravel types, and such let me know. It takes much more gravel than you imagine to do a good job. Its better to get more than you need so they can spread it, instead of you later. They need to be told that you want it spread when you order so that they load the gravel in a spreading truck.

Or you could just have it all dumped in one big pile and then have a giant rock pile for neighborhood kids to play in.

Mellott Contractors
Jones Ferry Road
Carrboro
967-2241