internetworkers - [internetworkers] gravel

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] gravel
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:10:25 -0500

Also looking for a good place to get gravel. I have a puny Ford
Ranger, so could conceivably get get multiple small loads of gravel,
but would prefer I think to order big truckload of it and have them
drive up and dump/spread it.

Recommendations? I'd imagine Chapel Hill or Apex would be best/closest
choices.

I think there is a gravel quarry on Farrington, but I have no idea
about how good they are or anything.

Lyman

--
". . . No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the
life-sensation of any given epoch of one's existence--that which makes