internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Tiger Beat Bill Gates

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Tiger Beat Bill Gates
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:20:37 -0500 (EST)

i think that style of phone is much older than you think. it seems perfectly appropriate in that picture. yeah, it looks like it has a large, modern LCD, but LCDs have been around a while, and just because it's the size of a 3x5" note card doesn't mean it displays more than 4 lines.

btw, is that a Lisa or Mac Classic in the background? heeheehee...

--s

from Wolfe, Joanna:

are we really sure these aren't photoshopped?

Look at the office equipment, the chair, the phone.
jw