internetworkers - [internetworkers] Some pseudo-holiday films

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Some pseudo-holiday films
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:22:53 -0500

Just got back from participating in the Triad Indie Film Network's
"Fruitcake Film Festival" out in Greensboro, and I wrote and performed in
two very short films with director Jack Lucido. In lieu of Christmas Cards
this year, I've decided to put them online and just send emailed links to
them. Two very different pieces which you can watch in just over 3 minutes.
Quicktime required.

"Felt Its Worth" - 3 minutes - Drama.
http://homepage.mac.com/xanderwilson/iMovieTheater16.html

"The Three Rs" - 10 seconds - Comedy
http://homepage.mac.com/xanderwilson/iMovieTheater17.html

Share and enjoy.

Alex.

http://www.alexwilson.com - Alex Wilson Studios
http://www.telltaleweekly.org - Funding a Free Audiobook Library

  • [internetworkers] Some pseudo-holiday films, Alex Wilson, 12/22/2004